We are a small business growth coaching and consulting company that offers small businesses the tools and resources they need to grow the business of their dreams. We're looking for 2-3 web savvy student interns to help promote our CEO's new book. He is already a NY Times Bestselling author and was featured in the hit movie, The Secret.
This opportunity is like no other. The internship will last for the length of the campaign, starting Monday, October 27 and lasting until November 21. There is a possibility this could be extended by a couple weeks.
You would be the perfect candidate if you...
• Find yourself on social networks or blogs every day
• Are VERY comfortable with navigating the web
• Have prior social media marketing experience with social networks, blogs, forums/message boards, video sites, social news sites, ezines, and more (this is not mandatory, however)
• Are a voracious learner
• Have a keen interest in the internet and marketing
• Are analytical, creative and can easily conceptualize
• Are self-motivated, dedicated and reliable
• Are detail-oriented with a strong sense of the big picture
We are looking for a commitment of 10-25 hours per week, depending on your availability. The internship is unpaid but you will receive an awesome letter of recommendation from a world renowned business legend at the end, if you can successfully fulfill the goals.
Please send your resumes to Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org. All emails should contain the subject "Social Media Internship, (your name)".In your email, describe why you think you'd be a good fit for the position and any social media marketing experience you have, if any.